- Rosie & Jim Chicken Fillets - or Goujons or Chunks - whatever you prefer!
- 1 Red pepper - chopped
- 1 Green pepper - chopped
- 1 Onion - chopped
- 2/3 Rings of tinned pineapple – cut into chunks
- Oil for cooking
- Sesame seeds, toasted, to serve
- Rice, cooked, to serve
For the Sauce
- 65g tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp soy sauce / or tamari to keep it gluten free
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white rice vinegar
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp cornflour (mixed into 2 tbsp cold water)
- 100ml pineapple juice the tin of pineapple chunks
- Salt & pepper to taste
Turn the oven on and cook the Rosie & Jim Goujons/Fillets/Chunks according to the packet.
While that’s cooking – make your sauce.
Add all the ingredients for the sauce to a bowl and mix well.
Heat the oil in a wok, and cook the peppers and onion at a high heat for a few minutes.
Pour in the sauce, bring to the boil.
Turn it down and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
Add the pineapple chunks.
Add your cooked Rosie & Jim Goujons, Chunks or Rosie & Jim Chicken Fillet sliced and coat the chicken with the sauce.
Serve with your favourite rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
About This Product...
Breaded Chicken Fillet
Succulent chicken breast coated in light and crispy gluten free breadcrumbs.About our Breaded Chicken Fillet