- 6-8 Rosie & Jim Chicken Goujons/ Southern Fried Goujons or Salt & Chilli Chicken Goujons.
- 2 Gluten Free Wraps. We used BFree Sweet Potato Gluten Free Wraps.
- Lettuce, washed
- Tomato, sliced and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons gluten free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 teaspoon lemon and lime zest, chopped
- Salt / Pepper
Heat the oven to 190oC or 170oC for fan assisted ovens.
Place the Rosie & Jim Chicken Goujons on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
While they are cooking, make the lemon-lime mayonnaise.
Put the mayonnaise in a bowl.
Stir in the lemon juice and the lemon/lime zest and season to taste.
This will keep in a refrigerator, well covered, for 2-3 days.
Heat your wrap according to packet instructions.
Place the lettuce on the wrap, followed by the tomato.
Then layer on your Rosie & Jim Gluten Free Goujons and add a dollop of lemon-lime mayonnaise.
Fold the wrap and secure with a cocktail stick.
Delicious for lunch or with wedges for dinner!
About This Product...
Gluten Free Southern Fried Chicken Goujons
Tender portions of breaded fillet of chicken tenderloins with a delicious, southern fried flavour. Coating is light, crispy and not too spicy!About our Southern Fried Goujons