- 400g tin of good quality chopped tomatoes - we've used Antonella Polpa A Cubetti - available in SuperValu
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove mashed
- 1/4 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Onion Salt - available in SuperValu
- 1 pinch Ground Allspice
- Pepper to taste - no need for salt if you used onion salt.
- Honey - to taste
- Rosie & Jim Chicken Goujons to Serve
Put all the ingredients except for the honey in a sauce pan.
Cook on low for 30 minutes.
Stir frequently until sauce thickens.
Blend with a stick blender until smooth.
Once the ketchup has cooled down add a little honey. Start with a teaspoon and add more according to your taste. Stir to mix.
This ketchup can be stored for a few weeks in an airtight container and refrigerated.
Serve with Rosie & Jim Chicken Goujons
Heat the oven to 190oC or 170oC for fan assisted ovens.
Place the Rosie & Jim Chicken Goujons on a baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes or 25-30 minutes if they are frozen.
About This Product...
Gluten Free Chicken Goujons
Portions of breaded fillet of chicken tenderloins. Coating is light, golden and crispy.About our Chicken Goujons