Number of position available – 5
Rosie & Jim are looking for full & part time general operatives to join our production team with responsibility for the manufacturing of food products to the highest level of hygiene, health, and safety standards. Full onsite training will be provided.
Working on different production lines of various speeds.
Duties may involve – breading chicken products, wrapping tortillas, packing products, un- packing raw ingredients, preparation of meat.
Operation of production machinery in accordance with food safety, health, and safety procedures.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Hands-on approach
- Excellent timekeeper
- Must be flexible when required.
- Must be willing to learn and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to work on her/his own initiative.
- Team player and ability to take instruction.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Attention to detail in relation to quality and output.
- Health and safety conscious.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Onsite Hot food subsidised restaurant.
- Conveniently located beside Bluebell Luas Stop
- On-site parking
- Bike to work scheme.
- Life Assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
- TaxSaver reduced costs for public transport scheme.
- Savings club
- Refer a friend bonus.
Working Hours from 6:45am
Monday to Friday.
Starting rate of €13.50 per hour
Part-time, Full Time, Permanent
Salary: €13.50 per hour
Weekend work optional