Monday – Friday
Full Time, Permanent Position
Rosie & Jim is an Irish family-owned business producing premium quality Gluten Free breaded chicken products for Retail and Foodservice markets. Our products are market leader in Ireland for those with coeliac disease and wheat intolerance but are also widely recognized for exceptional taste and texture and enjoy strong sales among mainstream consumers. Our product range includes Chicken Kiev, Goujons, Chunks and Shredded Chicken, all of which is produced at our factory in Dublin where we employ a close-knit team of 70+ employees.
‘We make Free From foods so good they are the first choice for everyone who loves healthy, honest, homestyle, tasty food’.
The successful candidate will be preparing freshly made meals daily in our onsite restaurant for 50-100 employees, must have prior experience running a Breakfast and Lunch Service. Must be a professional, focused, enthusiastic person with a flare and passion for food presentation & menu designing. You will require strong leadership abilities in order to efficiently run your own section.
- To actively promote the company’s high standards of service.
- Creating new dishes and menus.
- Freshly Prepared breakfast and lunch daily.
- To prepare all ingredients for service for allocated section to the required standard, ensuring no wastage.
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels.
- To ensure all goods are stored correctly and hygienically in accordance with HACCP specifications.
- To ensure correct rotation of stock as per HACCP requirements.
- Liaising with the relevant companies for food orders.
- To receive goods from suppliers, when required, and to ensure products conform with HACCP specifications.
- Estimating costs and ensuring all purchases in the kitchen come within budget.
- Ordering & paying for ingredients when required.
- Taking care of the kitchen accounts.
- Maintain full knowledge of the company’s health & safety statement and risk assessment.
- To work in an organised, hygienic manner at all times ensuring the HACCP regulations are adhered to.
- Maintain an excellent timekeeping record.
- To ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
The Desirable Candidate:
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Prior experience in the same field.
- Ability to adapt to working in new environments.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm under pressure.
Terms and Benefits
- Salary: 35,000.00 per year.
- Hours: 40 hours per week, 6am start, Monday to Friday.
- Excellent working environment.
- Strong advocates of Dignity in the Workplace.
- Conveniently located beside Bluebell Luas Stop .
- On-site parking.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Life Assurance scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- TaxSaver reduced costs for public transport scheme.
- Savings club.
- Refer a friend bonus.