We would like to reassure our valued customers that at Rosie & Jim our hard-working team are making every effort possible to safeguard continuity of supply during the very significant challenges posed by the spread of COVID-19.
Our entire focus is in protecting the health of our team while continuing to deliver each and every order to our loyal and valued customer base.
At this point in time we believe that our early introduction of preventative measures will guarantee continuity of supply over the coming months of uncertainty.
To this regard please note:
- We operate from a 22,000 sq. ft. BRC grade A approved food production facility
- There are seven separate processing areas within:
- Intake and de-boxing
- Bread coating and chilling
- Packing 1
- Packing 2
- We are a highly automated process whereby our Production Team are spread widely across the entire 22,000 sq. ft. facility
- Distancing procedures are in place to prevent our team coming within 2m of each other
- An evening shift has been introduced to spread our Production Team out further, in most cases well in excess of our 2m mandatory distancing rule
- All of our team are being laser temperature checked on entering our workplace for early detection signs of fever
- Strict hand-washing and sanitising is in place for all staff just inside our front entrance door prior to entering changing areas
- Ongoing reminders are in place for all staff emphasising early detection signs of COVID-19 and all staff are fully aware of protocol should they display early signs. Everyone is clear that they must not present to work under such circumstances
- Break times are being staggered whereby no more than 4 people are sharing our canteen (measuring 48 sq. m.) thereby achieving 1.5m. or more distancing between break times
- Between breaks our Hygiene Officer is double washing cutlery and delph and sanitising worktops, tables, door handles etc.
- All of our Production Team are wearing full protective clothing and gloves
- A heightened level of clean down and sanitising is in place. Each hour our Hygiene Officer is sanitising all worktops, switches, door handles etc. (additional to standard ongoing sanitisation)
- Office staff have been reduced through working remotely and those remaining on site are using a separate canteen to production staff under the same staggered programme
- An all-out ban on visitors to site has been in place
- Essential services contractors such as refrigeration engineers are adhering to the same strict procedures as apply to company employees
Assuring you of our ongoing dedication to excellent customer service,
From all the Team at Rosie & Jim