Rosie & Jim are included in the new Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List again in 2017.
And this year we decided to Sponsor the Meat Products Category!
We have an extensive list of breaded and battered Chicken products on our page - see the full list of products below.
Rosie & Jim - Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List 2017
- Chicken Goujons - Plain
- Chicken Goujons - Southern Fried
- Chicken Maryland
- Southern Fried Chicken Fillet
- Garlic Chicken Kiev
- Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Sweet Chilli Chicken Kiev
- Creamy Peppercorn Chicken Kiev
- Farmhouse Stuffing Chicken Kiev
- Chicken Drumsticks - Plain
- Chicken Drumsticks - Southern Fried
- Battered Chicken Chunks
- Breaded Chicken Burger
- Chicken Twist (fillet with Pizza topping)
The Food List is free to members of the Coeliac Society of Ireland.
Head over to their website for more details of the Food List and how to become a Member.
Here are just some of the benefits you can enjoy as a member of The Society:
- Annual Food List with updates throughout the year
- A dedicated Helpline
- Access to local Support Groups
- Updates on the latest medical advancements on coeliac disease
- Invitations to Society Events
- Discounts and competitions for new coeliac products – over €100 in discounts so far this year!
- Monthly Ezine with food updates and coeliac community news
- Bi-Annual Magazine (Including our new coupon page!)
- Stronger Together – Together with the Society you can help influence government policy and the availability of affordable gluten-free products
- A dedicated members zone on www.coeliac.ie
- Lidl Kid’s Club for all junior members